THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
Guys this Hannah . Her Instagram is _ lemeeoww_
on the 4th she went missing from the Toronto Warped Tour event . Please if you have seen her anywhere contact the police at (416-808-2200) or her cousin on Instagram . Please signal boost this and help her home .
When I hit my goal weight I may just have to celebrate by buying awesome nerdy workout shirts.
I WANT THEM ALL!
workin’ off my lumps….yes…now
what really scares me is that i’m average i’m not really good at anything or really beautiful i’m going to live an average life with an average job an average income and die an average death with an average funeral and nobody is going to remember me
Van Gogh thought that too
That is really, really inspiring, actually.
Hate to break it, but this is more done by other women than men.
Guys are mostly differently awful.
- there are mountains of research backing up the fact that advertisers and media prey on women’s insecurities
- like the rest of media ]and the world, basically], the ad industry is run by men. so is the beauty industry [the ceo’s of elizabeth arden, l’oreal, ulta, revlon, paul mitchell, nars, the miss universe pageant and several others are men].
men are the driving force behind media that is toxic to women and they are the ones who profit off of it.
on the ground, it may appear that women are the ones doing this to each other. that is a result of internalized misogyny, which women at times perpetuate due to the pressure to perform in a patriarchal society.
but do not think for a moment that women are behind this entire industry. do not think that women are the reason for this, do not think that women profit off of this, and do not think that mothers want this for their daughters.
SOMEBODY FINALLY SAID IT
Well it sure did have a…
Its been eight years.
I’ll be 80 fucking years old and it’d still be too early for that
HOW DID I NOT REALISE THIS!!!
quotes regret miss sad I like it quotes # #I
and people say that youtube is just a time waster
Someone on my dash must be plugged into my feelings
Aww I just found this on my dash and I’m in it! :D